Strawberry Crumble with Coconut Yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC).
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the strawberries, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and 1/3 of the maple syrup. Transfer to a baking dish.
- In a bowl combine the flour, salt, oil, and the remaining syrup. Spread evenly over the strawberries and sprinkle with slivered almonds. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes, or until the strawberries are juicy, and bubbly and the topping is golden-brown.
- Let stand for five minutes before serving with the yogurt. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Strawberries (halved)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 tsps Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup (divided)
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 tbsps Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 tbsp Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup Unsweetened Coconut Yogurt