Roasted Sweet Potato Eggplant Pitas
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (220ºC) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread the sweet potato and eggplant over the parchment paper. Season with za’atar, salt, and pepper. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until soft and cooked through.
- Cut the pitas in half and stuff them with sweet potato, eggplant, pickled red onion, and cilantro leaves.
- Serve with the dressing and enjoy.
- 1 Sweet Potato (medium, chopped)
- 1 Eggplant (Japanese, small, cubed)
- 1 tsp Za’atar Spice
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 1/4 ozs Mini Whole Wheat Pita
- 1 oz Pickled Red Onions
- 2 tbsps Cilantro
- 1 1/2 tbsps Green Goddess Salad Dressing