Peanut Butter and Blueberry Chia Oats
Duration: 8 hours
- Add half of the peanut butter and half of the maple syrup to a mixing bowl. Slowly whisk in almond milk until combined.
- Stir in the oats and chia seeds until combined. Cover and let sit for at least three hours or overnight.
- To prepare the blueberries, add them to a bowl with the remaining maple syrup. Stir to coat the blueberries in the syrup then cover and let rest in the fridge until oats are ready.
- To serve, divide the peanut butter oats evenly between jars. Top with equal amounts of the sweetened blueberries (and their juices) and remaining peanut butter. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup. All Natural Peanut Butter (divided)
- 3 tbsps Maple Syrup (divided)
- 1 1/4 cups. Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 cup. Oats (rolled)
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 cups Blueberries