Chocolate Chip Spelt Zucchini Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF (175ºC). Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Use a cheesecloth or clean kitchen towel to squeeze the zucchini of excess water very well. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the spelt flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, applesauce, oil, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until just combined. Add the zucchini and chocolate chips and stir until just combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake in the oven for 60 to 70 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool on a wire rack completely before removing. Slice and enjoy!
- 1 Zucchini (medium, grated)
- 1 1/2 cups Spelt Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1 1/2 tsps Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips