Charred Broccolini with Tahini Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF (215ºC). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the broccolini on the baking sheet and toss with the oil, salt, and pepper. Mix well with your hands. Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, until charred and crispy.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together the tahini, lemon juice, water, and garlic. Season the sauce with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the broccolini to a serving dish. Top with the tahini sauce and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
- 8 ozs Broccolini
- 1 1/2 tsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 2 tbsps Tahini
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 Garlic (clove, minced)
- 1 tbsp Sesame Seeds